Friday, April 6, 2012

Popping in for a Fast Friday Find...


My hubby came home early today and while I was planning on posting on planting sweet peas, I’ll have to save that for next week! {If you get an opportunity to plant sweet peas this weekend, DO IT!!!!  I’m behind the gun on planting, as I usually have them in the ground by St. Patrick’s Day!}

 So, instead I had to share a treasure I found at my local thrift store…



I have desired a ring holder for my kitchen ever since my husband replaced my basic wedding band with a more intricate ring!  It is beautiful, but not conducive to hands in dough!



While on a walk to mail some Easter cards, we stopped in at my favorite thrift store, NW Thrift Store {all of their proceeds go to educate foster children.}  This sweet thing was on a back shelf, waiting for me to snatch him up! At $3.99 and cute to boot ~ I scored! Plus, doesn’t he just make you smile?


Sneak Peek
 Come back Monday…I am preparing a spectacular giveaway from k.rev designs that you will want to be sure not to miss!

Happy Easter Everyone!  He is Risen...He is Risen indeed!







Thanks for Stopping By!  Be Refreshed!




No comments:

Post a Comment