Thursday, July 18, 2013

Flocked!

One of my favorite things to hear my husband whisper as he's leaving for work is, "It's snowing!"  It's like the little girl in me comes alive as I envision what the front yard must look like!
 
 
 
 
But this mid-July morning, I was just as delighted to hear him whisper, "There are pink flamingos in our yard!"
 


Under the veil of darkness the Young Life group from our local high school planted these classy yard ornaments.  As a fundraiser, they will "flock" your friends yard with these lovelies for a donation toward their camp fund.  The next evening they come and remove them, and hopefully you have passed along the fun to the yard of one of your friends!

Whoever donated to have us flocked, all of the Cooks say, "Thank you for adding a smile to our morning...and a story to tell!"


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be Refreshed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment