Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Fast Tip! {Lunch}

I know, it's been ages since I've posted a Friday Fast Tip, but today I absolutely HAD to post!

While I was at our local Dollar Tree, I found these fabulous Veggie and Dip containers for, you guessed it, $1!!!

For a while, I have been eyeing the idea of Bento boxes and checking out different websites for fun lunch ideas.  What always stops me short is the price of those cute little boxes with the different compartments.  I always think, "Really, $14 for a small plastic container?" 

But today, my search for something inexpensive ended!  The kiddos and I love to bring lunch with us when we go to the park, beach or zoo!  I absolutely can't wait to find some fun ideas to fill them with!

If you want to pick some up at your local Dollar Tree, here are my quick ideas of what to put in them:

*Veggies and Dip (Of Course)
*Pita and Hummus
*Apples and Peanut/Sunflower Butter
*Pretzels and Cream Cheese
*Salad and Dressing

What else?  Please send me your ideas!  I'd love to hear some other creative combinations!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be Refreshed!

1 comment:

  1. Love these kinds of containers as well. Our absolute favorite take along lunch is turkey, salami, and spinach wrap and homemade applesauce. Yum!

    ReplyDelete