Friday, January 27, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away...



Last week, my friend Ashley introduced her first recording!  It was a complete hit in my house...my girls have been singing it daily!

Of course, I think it is absolutely wonderful!  As I've been repeating the chorus in my head...it has brought me to some reflection on what the lyrics mean to me.

I think the song is probably literally about the sun... but for me I've changed that "u" into an "o", and the song takes on a whole new meaning!

"Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. 'Cause it's me and the Son right now."

To me, it's speaking against the enemy and saying..."Go Away..you can't have a foothold!" "It's me and the Son right now!"

Just a great reminder to stand firm ~ letting nothing move me!
(1 Corinthians 15:58)

Now, go play the song...you're sure to be singing it!


Thanks for stopping by! Be Refreshed!





No comments:

Post a Comment