Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Post Not Written...

So, I've been a bit quiet around here the last few days...

It's been a difficult couple of weeks...

As many of you know, I had been helping care for my friend's kiddos while they were at Children's Hospital with their sweet baby Jude...

On June 12th, Jude Andrew went to be with the Lord!

While everyone knew just how fragile his life was, I think the suddenness of it, after so many daily miracles, was a shock!

So, I have battled with announcing it on my blog...knowing that many of you have been praying...but it simply was not my story to tell. Yet, it didn't seem right to just keep posting like "life had just gone on."

I personally have been walking through my own grief.  To walk along a path with someone as you implore the Lord for miracles makes their journey part of your own journey.  And frankly, I am one who gives my whole heart to those that Christ puts along the way...so for my friend and her family to lose their sweet Jude was as though I had lost him too!

I am thankful for another friend in my life that has walked alongside many situations with me!  She knows just how much I "love with abandon" and has allowed me to pour my heart out as I do my own processing. She even blessed me with this beautiful Hydrangea to plant as a remembrance to such a precious time ~ an unexpected, yet very healing gift!

Jude and his family have been a testimony to many, of God's faithfulness and our security in Him when the answers are not as we would like them to be!  I have been blessed to be apart of the journey!

Thank you to everyone who has been praying!  Please continue to pray for this beautiful family as they navigate through their loss!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what does one say in his situation? I am so sorry for their loss as well as yours. I am very saddened that Jude did not make it but am happy that he is in Gods Kingdom now..sending you a big hug my darling...xxoo

    ReplyDelete