Thursday, January 31, 2013

For My Strawberry Girl!

One of the most difficult parts of nursing for me is the constant "grafting" to the couch!
 
I will seriously sit and look around and redecorate this or reorganize that!  I also work on my Bible study, read books to Littles, and teach some home school.
 
I used to just read whatever was next on the book club list, but I tend to fall asleep when I do that!
 
So, this time around I decided to do something with my hands while I'm busy nourishing my sweet babe!
 
Inspired by a Facebook post from one of my favorite blog writers {Jacinda @ Growing Home}, multiple YouTube views for instructions, and this pattern from Knotty Knotty Crochet, this little creation emerged! {After multiple restarts!}
 


Admittedly, it's a bit big, but for a first try, I'm not complaining!!! {OK - except for the fact that the clerk at the store asked if it was a tomato hat!}
And, seriously, if you've been wanting to make one of those cute Owl Hats...you should try it! 

 If I can do it, you can do it!!!
 
 
 


 
 
 
Next up, a Monster Hat for Hudson!
 
What new talent are you learning?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be refreshed and maybe a little inspired!



1 comment: