Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pass It On...

So here's a true confession for you...
 
 
 
Wanna' know what can drive this Mama crazy in short order? 
Multiple children asking the same question...over and over and over...
 
For instance...
 
Mama gives one child permission to have a treat...in runs another child, "Can I have one?"
 
Three seconds later, in runs another child, "Can I have one?"
 
Two seconds later..."Can I have one?"
 
One minute later, "So and so has a treat...can I have one?"
 
Seriously, by the 5th child, my answer isn't as sweet as the treat I'm giving out!
 
The other side of this scenario, is correcting children and then thinking that I've already told one when it was another child that I spoke with earlier.  By the 3rd or 4th time, my tone is truly not pleasant!
 
One night, my hubby was experiencing this very frustration when he mentioned it out loud to our 17 year old son Connor.  Ken said, "I wish I had a solution for that!"  To which Connor replied, "Just say, 'Pass it On!' "
 
 
Problem solved!
 
Just a little tip from the trenches...
Pass it on!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by! Be Refreshed!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I have those same issues here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that too! I don't know why though, it isn't the fault of the asking child, they can't help it that they're the 5th one to ask!

    ReplyDelete